Friday, August 24, 2012

OUTDOOR NECESSITIES

     I was browsing through a large tool catalog (NorthernTool.com) today.  While flipping idly through the pages I ran across this item, actually for sale, categorized under "Trailers and Towing".  Now I have seen trailer hitch mount carriers for bicycles, motorcycles, wheelchairs, snow plows and all manner of clever uses.  And I have used all kinds of outdoor equipment while camping. This innovative item though, takes the prize for "Best Fusion of Camping Amenity and Trailer Hitch Apparatus". 

INTRODUCING: THE OFF ROAD COMMODE

I was curious about the "VIDEO ONLINE" button, so I checked it out and I think you should too (the video does not auto-start at the link- you'll have to click to play).

I can't decide which line I like best:
  1. Supports up to 500 lbs.
  2. Can get slippery when wet.
  3. Not for use when vehicle is in motion
Have a Seamus Day!

2 comments:

  1. "Bubba! Get off that thang! It's only strong enough for 500 pounds!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lae- Imagine the hijinks if you combined the Off Road Commode with a group of Bubbas, a 12-pack of beer, a shotgun and a bumpy road!! Yee-haw!

    ReplyDelete