Saturday, October 2, 2021

JACK GORDON- IN HIS OWN WORDS

Approaching 12 years since Jack Gordon's disappearance, I will let him speak for himself, in his own words.


LIFE FOREVER

The dawn of my last sunrise
the evening of my last sunset

The moment I put away my last breath,
quietly, unseen by the world, cradled in the arms
of His grace, I depart my earthly home.

Death does not end my existence,
it sets me free from mortality and sin.

My earthly presence, ordained by God,
the meaning and purpose of my life,
has an eternal destiny.

Now, the deepest longing in my heart,
groanings beyond words,
will be fulfilled.

God, my Holy Father, we love each other.
Christ, my Lord and Savior, we love each other.

All is pure, unbroken, never ending.
The life worth living, now and forever.


Jack Nels Gordon
Author

©2004-J.N. Gordon


Rest In Peace
Jack Nels Gordon
Born- January 7, 1931
Deceased- October 2, 2008

No comments: